Saturday 15 October 2011

Last day of workshop


This is how my sample wall ended up by Friday lunchtime and in the afternoon I felt the need to leave the colours behind and produce something a little quieter.



Emulsion painted cotton - sewing ephemera and a little pencil work. I made it for John as a little thank you for treating me to the course as an early xmas present. As the end of the day approached my thoughts turned to going home on Monday.

                   
                                         What a wonderful week with a fabulous bunch of ladies.

I shall be packing up the exhibition pieces tomorrow and saying a sad farewell to my relatives and friends but it will also be good to get home again.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous display of your samples, I love them all, they make wonderful pieces of art in their own right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time! Cant wait to get over and see it all in the flesh!
    x

    ReplyDelete