Sunday 27 November 2011

Winter at Last?




All of a sudden it feels like crochet time  - nothing nicer than sitting beside the fire on a cold Sunday afternoon and playing with colours by producing little gems of crochet. These pieces often end up in larger pieces of work combined with embroidery or will form a blanket should I feel so inclined.




I am definitely not a cuddly toy kind of person but when grand children come along you forget your prejudices and start thinking cute toys. This is the first one I did from a pattern. He was subsequently 'loved to death. It didn't take long to start designing my own little creatures.





Sadly grandchildren grow up too quickly.This year I have been asked by the boys if I can produce a Super Mario figure and a killer robot.......boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment