Tuesday 28 February 2012

Thinking Time


Some journaling is taking place whilst I think of how to use my lovely dyed velvets - perhaps that is what they are meant to be, just something to think about. Meanwhile a few pages of work means that some kind of progression is being made. Did I tell you that I have at least five journals on the go, each with less than a quarter completed - I think I should make a smaller number of pages in each one but he excitement for me is seeing the edges of a really fat journal - hence dozens of pages to fill.


This is a page in progress which means that if it doesn't come together I'll paint over it all and start again.




 This one looks as though it needs some meaningful script in the blank spaces.





How can anything so small make so much chaos - of all my craft processes, journaling easily creates the biggest mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment