Sunday 27 May 2012

Heatwave Inertia


Appropriate piece of work to be working on as the days slip by, I hope things slow down a little when my son and daughter-in-law get home at the end of June for a month's holiday. It's hard to believe they have been in Shanghai for almost a year. The difficult things to deal with in life seem endless and the good things rush by. 
Today is a celebration of our eldest grandson's eighth birthday so when the last bit of cooking is finished John and I are off to Ringstead for a birthday picnic.
It's too hot in my work room for any serious crafting to take place so I have fallen back on producing some new colourways for my embroidered beads.




I will take a small sewing kit with me today and produce another bead whilst sitting in the sun and watching my grandsons use up boundless amounts of energy and I shall be very happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment