Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Little Beadwork


It doesn't feel like much craftwork has been going on around here lately but somehow a few more beads have appeared on the scene. I guess it's because I'm not spending all day creating but rather snatching a couple of hours here and there to stitch.
 I'm bead minded at the moment as I am teaching these frivolities at Beeing Crafty on this coming Saturday. It's an inexpensive course for four hours of intensive but very rewarding stitching with the bonus of a lovely shop to browse round afterwards.


A few more buttons have appeared as a taster for a course at the same venue later in the year.



I did manage to make a floor mat for a baby shower for my yet to be born first great grandchild. Dreadful photo - but beautiful fabrics from Bee Crafty and lots of handstitching produced a gift that was very well received.




2 comments:

  1. Gosh what fab beads, shame Im not nearer, Id gladly attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to come along but it's Open Studios for me this weekend. I hope you have a good class Pam.

    ReplyDelete