Tuesday 7 August 2012

Happy Birthday Beecrafty


Jackie and I bimbled down the A1 this morning to a social stitching day at Beecrafty. It was extra busy today as they are celebrating their first year of business. Amid huge amounts of laughter, classes, special offers and general hilarity, Sarah and Jules were presented with  a beautiful cake and a fantastic quilt made by two talented staff members. Lot's of interesting people to talk to and great fun being part of it all.


Amongst all this celebration I managed to finish the last one of my 'Timepiece' series. I'm quietly pleased to be moving on to something new - six months is a long time for me to work on a project.


My instinct was to cover it with stitch but in the interest of 'less is more'
I'm letting the background speak for itself.


Now what can I get up to next? - actually I've got a couple of new pieces on the tables. I will do a post when I know where they are going.
 A really lovely day spent with excellent company all round.






No comments:

Post a Comment