Wednesday 14 November 2012

Another One

 
You may recognise this piece of cloth, if you look at the post 'Cromarty Calling' in  October you will see where I sourced it. It is a creamy coloured linen tray cloth - very definitely 1960 because it had it's date embroidered in Roman numerals in one corner. I can't seem to stop seeing combinations of my fabrics for more dresses. Thank goodness I'm printing tomorrow hopefully it will distract my brain.
 
 
I can get a tad obsessive about these things but I want to check these dresses for size before I go into production. Apparently mismatching fabrics are very fashionable now I don't think I could go as far as clashing colours for a baby but who knows where this latest passion will lead? 


 

1 comment:

  1. Its great!! What a clever idea to use the linens this way.

    ReplyDelete