Saturday 17 November 2012

Time flies when you have fun.

 
It was Embroiderer's Guild meeting this afternoon and we had an 'in house' workshop on altered books. Lin Oxley whose delicate and very pretty  work was so admired at our  recent exhibition lead the class. We had a really good turn out for this and it was great to see new faces at the meeting. I took some photos about an hour into the workshop and was amazed to see how everyone was absolutely flying with this idea.
 
 
I think I have caught most people's work at this half way stage, I tried to capture the great atmosphere and sheer enjoyment of this workshop.

 
I couldn't get everyone in the frame.  
 
 
Lovely handmade beads.
 
 
A lovely afternoon spent with enthusiastic like minded people.
Thanks Lin!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment