Monday 4 March 2013

Consolidation


Today has been filled with gardening and making pages for a much larger sketchbook than the one I've been working on all last week. I have made several pages today and spent some time looking through my ever growing stash of previously painted papers. I've realised that I now have a way of collating them at last and making them relate to each other instead of the random heap that grows by the month.
I will add acrylic wax to today's papers to strengthen them and then draw and stitch into them to hopefully inform a new set of work.


I never need an excuse to make painted papers but there suddenly seems more relevance to them.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful papers Pam and more isnspiration too. Did I say I've signed up for the April course? I know some of the procedures already so I will be gathering some painted papers in readiness.

    ReplyDelete