Thursday 23 May 2013

The Camera Lies


It's interesting how this has photographed, the camera keeps picking up the white grids, which in reality are much more subtle on the finished piece of work. You will have to take my word for it, it's no where near as lurid as the pics. suggest. I shall finish the framing this evening and then that's it work wise for a couple of weeks. Grandson's birthday Sunday, brother and partner arriving tomorrow for the weekend, packing for Ullapool to do and I have ignored it all, to get this piece finished.
 I shall have to get my act together pronto!


This is the garden table just outside my workroom.


We have just had a huge hail storm, I hope that means that some warm air has just bumped into the cold air-stream we have been stuck under this week. A lovely warm weekend is what we all need right now.

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful - but I know what you mean about getting your act together pronto! Me too - a busy time ahead and too much stitching and associated stuff being done. It's all so absorbing ...

    ReplyDelete