Wednesday 26 June 2013

Monochrome


I'm struggling to find time to fit everything in at the moment, however I have found a couple of hours to work on an needle-felted piece for Dionne's workshop. I initially had problems with this, everything I did looked hard and contrived, it was only when I let my instinct design the piece rather than copying from a drawing I had made that it came together.  I have a day to myself tomorrow so I hope to get up to date with the workshop.



I badly need some colour but I'm going to be disciplined and keep my palette pure.


2 comments:

  1. ooo I can't imagine how you are managing without colour :)
    It looks great and I can't wait to see where else you go x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess when I did this class, I finally had to bust out the colour....couldn't help myself!
    Love the different lines you're getting and the various shades of 'dark'. What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete